Dr. Master has a long standing aesthetic/cosmetic surgery practice in Naples Florida since 1982. He has many satisfied patients and their families who have returned for multiple procedures over the years. Dr. Master is also the senior most plastic surgeon in Naples, Florida.
Dr. Master specializes in all aspects of Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Body Contouring/Liposuction. He also offers many non-invasive adjunctive procedures such as Injection of Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse. Additionally Dr. Master is also an expert Hand Surgeon and was the first Microvascular Hand Surgeon in Naples. He regularly attends many meetings and seminars to keep up with the newest technologies and procedures.
Dr. Master performs most surgical procedures at this office based surgery center, Newgate Surgery Center, a state of the art. Fully state certified ambulatory surgery center.
Dr. Master donates his surgical talent to many overseas missions to treat the children with congenital deformities of the lip and palate, on a yearly basis at his own expense.
Dr. Master has an interest in Interior Design, Skiing, Wines, Reading and Traveling.
- Plastic surgery Training – University of Florida 1980-1982
- General surgery training – Columbia S.C. 1976-1980
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon – American Board Of Plastic Surgery, 1984
- Board Certified General Surgeon – University of Ednburgh, U.K. 1976
- Board Certified General Surgeon – University of Bombay, India 1973
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons – 1983
- Past Chief Plastic Surgery – Naples Day Surgery and North Naples Day Surgery
- Past, Chairman Division Of Plastic Surgery – Naples Community Hospital and North Collier Hospital
- Active privileges Naples Day Surgery and North Naples Day Surgery New gate Surgery Center
- Active admitting privileges Naples Community Hospital and North Collier Hospital